Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Welcome to MyBlogRiver

Welcome to MyBlogRiver, the blog for MyBigRiver.com. Although I'm a huge fan of blogs, I originally felt that a blog devoted to this site would be a tad unnecessary and pretentious, being that it offers such a simple service. However, in the short amount of time it's been online, I've received tons of constructive feedback that I'd like to comment on.

There are also a great number of small changes that I'd love to make to improve the site, and I figure this would be the place to announce them as they are launched. I have some major ideas in mind that will likely take months, but there are a few tweaks I plan on adding that should only take a few days or weeks. So please subscribe to the RSS feed and keep an eye on the things. MyBigRiver.com will only get better!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home